An absolutely stunning, 100ft bungee jump over the turquoise waters of Mismaloya. With over 25,000 jumps since 1991, it gets rave reviews from both newbies and seasoned jumpers alike.
An adrenaline rush at a much lower price point compared to the US and Canada without sacrificing quality of equipment or safety. You can stay on the site afterwards to relax, have drinks and snacks or go for a swim.
- Skill level: Challenging
- Kids: Yes
- Available: 7 days per week
- Desitnation: near Mismaloya beach, south of Puerto Vallarta
Time and location
Los Arcos: Barra de Navidad Km. 9.2, Paredón Colorado, Mismaloya. Check distance from your address.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- 45 lbs minimum weight, 330 lbs maximum weight.
- Anyone under 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian in the form of a signature on the waiver.
- You can bring spectators.
- You can jump with a small camera or GoPro.
- You can purchase pictures of your jump on-site from the resident photographer for $400 pesos (approx. $20).
- You can jump tandem - price is $50 x 2.
- Restaurant, bar and pool on-site.
What to bring
- Cash for photos, drinks and/or snacks.
- Swimsuit (for beach club)
- Sunscreen (for beach club)
- Towel (for beach club)